Émonda SLR 7 Disc is an ultra-light, aerodynamic carbon road bike that’s designed and built to be the fastest climbing bike we’ve ever made. You get the legendary ride quality of our lightest platform, plus more speed, thanks to aero tubes wrought from our lightest OCLV lay-up ever. You also get the precision shifting of an Ultegra Di2 drive train.
- Trek’s fastest climbing frame is aero, weighs in at less than 700 g and rides like a dream
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 electronic drivetrain delivers lightning fast precision shifting
- 800 Series OCLV Carbon is the lightest laminate we’ve ever made
- Aerodynamic tube shaping makes this our fastest Émonda SLR platform ever – on flats and climbs alike
- The Aeolus Pro 37 wheels are designed for climbing, and were developed alongside Émonda
You love to fly up climbs, ride off the front and win every sprint. You want the lightest, fastest road bike we make, plus the performance advantage of an electronic drive train’s quick, precise shifting.
An ultra-light and aerodynamic 800 Series OCLV Carbon frame that weighs under 700 grams, a 2×11 Shimano Ultegra Di2 electronic drive train, lightweight Bontrager Aeolus Pro 37 OCLV Carbon tubeless-ready wheels, an Aeolus RSL OCLV Carbon integrated aero bar/stem and powerful hydraulic disc brakes.
This bike flies up any climb. It’s aerodynamic for more free speed, but doesn’t sacrifice the amazing lightweight ride quality that Émonda is known for. It also has an electronic drive train so you’ll never miss a shift again.